Wednesday 28 September 2016

Maggie Anne Nail Polish in Colours Ava & Jessy - Review*


'Bright like the sun.'


Maggie Anne is a six toxin free gel-effect nail polish which is ultra glossy and has a high shine, with a sensational gel-like finish. All Maggie Anne gel effect polishes are not only made without the three common chemicals found in nail polishes (Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde) but also without three other very dangerous chemicals (Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor and THTP). The company also offer three amazing fragrances of Acetone-Free nail polish removers.

Ava is an uplifting and rejuvenating shade. A warm and inviting colour, it is both physically and mentally stimulating, so it gets people thinking and talking! Orange symbolises energy, vitality, cheer, excitement, adventure, warmth, and good health. And Jessy is an ultra bright, sunny and cheerful lemon-like yellow. It's the perfect companion for your holidays so your toes will dazzle in the sand. 

Both of these colours remind me so much of Summer, I love how bright and vibrant they are! These gel effect polishes should last five to seven days with two coats of colour and a special gel topcoat. When applying the polish make sure you also brush slightly under the tip of the nail to prevent premature tip wear. I applied both polishes without the special gel topcoat and they seemed to last a good five days on my toenails and around three days on my fingernails. I really like the big flat brush you apply with as this makes it easier to apply the polish. And I'm a fan of the bottle design as they remind me of the Chanel nail polishes, which I find quite classy. I'm really interested to try many more colours from the Maggie Anne Nail Polish range!


These products were sent to me to review, all views are my own.

2 comments:

  1. These shades are so cheerful and lovely! I've never heard of this brand before but love that they don't contain any bad chemicals and that they have a super glossy finish :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These colours are so great for the Summer time, aren't they! x

      Delete