Friday 30 March 2018

Nailberry L’Oxygéné Oxygenated Nail Lacquer in Shade Black Berry - Review*



The colours have been carefully chosen to compose six classic collections: The Berries, The French, The Must, The Blues, The Neutrals and The Fall/Winter. Choosing a nail polish isn’t so simple. Depending on your mood, your outfit and the season you will vary from time to time the colour of your nails. It is an accessory as much as jewellery, handbags and shoes can be. With our full range, you will find all the colours a woman would ever need.

Explore L’Oxygéné, Nailberry's luxury breathable nail polish. The innovative lacquer contains a breakthrough formulation that allows air and moisture to pass through the polish resulting in healthier nails. Free from Formaldehyde, Toluene, Camphor, DPB or Formaldehyde Resin, it is suitable for pregnant women, children and most allergy sufferers. Vegan and cruelty-free, it provides long-lasting, salon quality finish without compromise.

I've been on the hunt for the perfect black nail varnish for quite some time now. My hunt was finally over when I came across Nailberry's Black Berry L’Oxygéné Oxygenated Nail Lacquer on LoveLula.com. Firstly, I'm really liking the simple yet classy looking bottle and long brush that the bottle provides. One coat of the product is enough, this amazes me as I've usually needed two or three with other black nail varnishes. Black Berry is a lovely dark black and I find it great for any occasion. The nail varnish seemed to last me a week which is pretty good for a dark shade! I'm really looking forward to trying out more shades by Nailberry in the future.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment