Saturday 31 March 2018

Kure Bazaar 3-Way Nail Buffer Block - Review*



'Buff away!'

Kure Bazaar's 3 Way-Buffer Block is a combination file and buffer, that is designed to shape and smooth nails - remove ridges, imperfections and discolourations - prevent the nails from splitting and tearing - gives nails a beautiful, natural shiny finish Ideal for creating a smooth base for long lasting nail polish. Or use alone to make your nails look naturally fresh and shiny without the need for nail polish.


Step 1: Use the black coarse side to shape nails. Always file from the edge of the nail to the centre, using long smooth strokes. 
Step 2: Use the green soft side to smooth ridges on the surface of the nail. 
Step 3: Use the white side to create and maintain a finer, high gloss finish. Repeat every few days to maintain a natural shine.

I've used nail buffers in the past, so long ago that I'd forgotten how good these little blocks actually are! This particular one is by Kure Bazaar, a brand which I've only just come across on LoveLula.com. Along with their lovely looking nail colours, I came across the 3-Way Nail Buffer Block which brought back memories of how good buffer blocks are. Beforehand, I was using clear nail varnishes to make my nails shiny, but now that I have this little accessory I no longer need to! It's really quite simple to use and I've been using it once a week ever since. It's really made a difference to the appearance of my nails that are now super smooth and soft! 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment