Thursday 16 August 2018

Giovanni Maximum Hold L.A Hold Hair Spritz - Review*




Giovanni's principles are based on beauty from the elements and beauty from within. Their pioneering formulae include vitamins, herbs, minerals, proteins and nutrients that ensure your hair & skin looks and feels its best. And their simple yet unique bottles add a funky modern twist to the bathroom.

Great for under the lights, or for hot, hot nights. Spray this hard-holding mist all over your finished style for total control. Holds hair hard and in place all day. Retains style and adds shine. And washes out easily, leaving a conditioned feel.

I haven't used a hairspray since going vegan, so when I came across this Maximum Hold L.A Hold Hair Spritz by Giovanni from LoveLula.com I added it to my basket right away. Firstly, I love the size of the bottle. It's the perfect size for taking on holiday with you or stashing away in your handbag. The hairspray itself has a light scent which isn't too overpowering when it's sprayed. I find this hairspray definitely provides maximum hold and it lasts all day in my hair. It also brushes out easily which is always a good thing for hairsprays. And it holds my curls perfectly when I curl my hair!


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

1 comment: