Tuesday 28 August 2018

Lavera After Sun Lotion - Review*





The core of Lavera’s philosophy can be found in its name: which literally means ‘the truth’, which is the founding principle of the company and the cosmetics they produce. Lavera is totally committed to bringing you the healthiest and safest, high quality, pure natural and organic products. They are proud to be certified organic by NATRUE and have over 100 products certified vegan by the Vegan Society. All lavera products are free from animal testing. And the products do NOT contain Parabens, SLS’s, synthetic sunscreen actives, artificial dyes or fragrances. Lavera is committed to making sure that you and your family are safe from potentially harmful ingredients by providing you with effective and chemical-free options with wholesome values.

Lavera Organic After Sun Lotion keeps skin moisturised and hydrated after sun exposure. Containing organic and natural ingredients, including organic Shea Butter and Sunflower Seed Oil to moisturise, nourish and protect the skin against dryness and dehydration and organic Aloe Vera and Calendula Extracts to cool, calm and relax the skin while helping to minimise redness, soreness and skin flaking after being in the sun.

When on the hunt for new cosmetics to take on my holiday with me, I came across this Lavera After Sun Lotion on LoveLula.com. I only tend to use an after sun lotion when I'm on holiday, so I thought I'd give this Lavera one a go. The bottle is a great size and I definitely won't be running out of it whilst I'm away for a week. The lotion is cooling to the skin and has a fresh scent of Aloe which lingers throughout the day. My only problem is that the lotion takes a while to rub and soak in. It also feels a little sticky on the skin until it's fully absorbed, but once it has my skin is left feeling super soft.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

2 comments:

  1. This lotion sounds absolutely lovely!! I'm always on a hunt for new vegan options to try.

    ReplyDelete