Thursday 16 August 2018

PHB Ethical Beauty Balancing Facial Tonic with Tea Tree - Review*




PHB Ethical Beauty is a pioneering family run business with a revolutionary multi-award winning a range of UK handmade ethical beauty products which are all natural, vegan and halal certified. PHB give us ethically made products that are a safer choice for our health and for the environment. They're also raising awareness about ethical issues that arise in the cosmetics industry, such as the use of animal-derived ingredients, plastic microbeads and palm oil in cosmetics. All of PHB's products are free from alcohol, animal ingredients, harmful chemicals & allergens and they are strongly against animal testing.

PHB’s balancing facial tonic is handcrafted using pure Tea Tree, a natural astringent that sanitises skin whilst helping to calm redness and irritation. It helps to restore the skins natural PH balance and close pores whilst soothing sensitive or irritated skin. Great for balancing oily skin and soothing sunburn and eczema.

• Alcohol (ethanol) & oil-free toner • Restores skin’s PH balance • Sanitizes skin and reduces inflammation • Promotes a clearer, blemish-free complexion • Calms redness and improves skin tone • Purifies and refines skin • Use throughout the day to refresh and brighten skin • Cruelty-free, vegan and Halal certified •


My Summer holiday is approaching me fast, so I've been going through my cosmetics checklist to decide on what to take with me. I decided that I need something to help me freshen up my face from all the suncream I'll be using on it, whether it's during the day or at the end of my night. I ended up coming across this PHB Ethical Beauty Balancing facial Tonic on LoveLula.com. The tonic has a pleasant scent with a noticeable hint of the tea tree which is refreshing. I love that it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky and that my skin is left soft and refreshed instead. It also amazes me that I can still see leftover dirt being removed even after washing my face, because of this I know that my skin has had a really good clean. I find this product is great for oily skin as a refresher during the day even if you haven't been using suncream all day!

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment