Tuesday 20 August 2019

Benecos Natural Matte Liquid Lipstick in Bloody Berry - Review*




For a long time, natural cosmetics had a bland, generic look, limited product choices and, generally, high prices. However, this is no longer the case because at Benecos we offer bright, modern, cruelty-free products all at affordable prices. Our products are natural and organic and our makeup range is filled with a variety of colours, so say goodbye to dull and boring and hello to the vibrant and dynamic world of Benecos colour cosmetics!

A bold matte lipstick with a lightweight, velvety texture and non-drying formula of this lipstick has been enriched with castor oil to nourish and hydrate the lips.

I absolutely love the shade of this Benecos Natural Matte Liquid Lipstick from Love Lula. I'm not a big fan of matte liquid lipsticks as I don't like the overly dry feeling on my lips, but Blood Berry seems to be more moisturising than other liquid lipsticks that I've tried in the past. It also goes great with a clear lip balm underneath it for extra moisture. I find this shade lasts a good amount of time before needing to apply it again. It's also very easy to remove and doesn't stain anything, considering how dark the shade is!



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment