Tuesday 20 August 2019

Organyc Intimate Wash with Chamomile - Review*


Intimate Wash with Chamomile contains a blend of gentle and organic natural ingredients which include extracts of Calendula, Cornflower and Aloe Vera to gently cleanse, soothe and protect your intimate area. Suitable for sensitive skin. No alcohol, no chlorine, no parabens and no SLS.

I like using products that are specially made for certain areas and nowhere else. So when I came across the Organyc Intimate Wash with Chamomile from Love Lula I was looking forward to trying it out. Firstly, the bottle is a great size and shape to keep in my shower and the pump is an added bonus. The gel does smell of Chamomile which I'm not too keen on, but luckily it isn't too overpowering. I personally find that two pumps of the wash are the perfect amount per wash for me, meaning this 250ml bottle will last me a good few months. Overall, the gel foams up nicely giving me a gentle and refreshing clean all over.



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment