Thursday 20 August 2020

Nadirah Sugar Paste Hair Removal - Review*



Nadirah system is a hair removal technique that uses an all-natural paste to pull off body hair. There are no chemical additives involved and it lasts up to 5 weeks. It is 100% organic and vegan. Less pain than wax, skin-friendly and natural ingredients that do not cause allergic reactions. Also minimizes hair ingrowth and every beginner can do it at home.

I hadn't seen the Nadirah Sugar Paste Hair Removal on Love Lula before, so I thought I would try it out. When it comes to waxing, I'm used to waxing with a pot and reusable strips. With this wax, strips aren't needed as you peel the wax straight off of your skin. I managed to succeed a few times this way and got a good amount of hair removed, but I found it more painful than waxing with reusable strips. I also found pulling the wax off of my skin technique quite messy and ended up using strips with the wax, which worked a lot better for me. I managed to do a full leg with the strips and my skin was left feeling really soft. 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment