Tuesday 18 May 2021

Lavera Moisture & Care Shampoo & Conditioner - Review*



Lavera is totally committed to bringing you the healthiest and safest, high-quality, pure natural, and organic products. They are proud to be certified organic by NATRUE and have over 100 products certified vegan by the Vegan Society. All Lavera products are free from animal testing. And the products do not contain Parabens, SLS’s, synthetic sunscreen actives, artificial dyes, or fragrances. Lavera is committed to making sure that you and your family are safe from potentially harmful ingredients by providing you with effective and chemical-free options with wholesome values.

The Moisture & Care Shampoo with organic aloe vera and quinoa will gently cleanse, moisturise and nourish the hair from root to tip. The Moisture & Care Conditioner with organic aloe vera and quinoa will gently cleanse, moisturise and nourish the hair from root to tip. Lavera Basis Sensitive Organic Hair Conditioner is suitable for daily use by the whole family.

The Lavera Moisture & Care Shampoo and Conditioner from Love Lula are a great duo. Firstly, I love that the shampoo bottle is bigger than the conditioner bottle, as I'm always left with conditioner and no shampoo! I find this shampoo gives my hair a nice gentle wash and the conditioner conditions my hair well. The scent for both products is fresh and it leaves my hair smelling super clean.

Shampoo £6.95 from Love Lula

Conditioner £6.95 from Love Lula

These products were sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment