Tuesday 20 December 2016

Conscious Skincare Neutralize Face Wash - Review*



Conscious Skincare is a multiple award-winning British organic skin and body care brand, with a range of products lovingly crafted in rural West Wales. At the heart of our natural and organic skincare are high-performance ingredients, with a focus on quality over quantity. Every ingredient works hard to serve a specific purpose to benefit your skin and nothing extra is added for the sake of filling, colour, fragrance or bleaching.

This Neutralize Face Wash has been carefully designed to re-balance and control oily and problem skin. Organic, fair trade Lemongrass works as an astringent whilst Organic Lavender cleanses and tones. If your skin gets too dry then it will produce more sebum, which can lead to clogged pores and more inflammation in the form of spots or acne. The Neutralize Face Wash can help prevent these problems occurring.

I love coming across new brands and I'm really happy that I've found Conscious Skincare. With the Neutralize Face Wash being my first product to try out from their range it's left me with the need of wanting to explore their other products. If you've been reading my blog for awhile you'll know that I suffer from the usual oily t-zone, blackheads and occasional acne. This face wash claims to re-balance and control oily/problem skin and with a description like that, it sounds like the perfect product for my skin! Since receiving the Neutralize Face Wash I've been using it twice a day and I've really enjoyed adding it to my skincare routine. To put it to work all you need to do is wet your face, simply pump the bottle once and massage the gel into your skin for a couple of minutes, then rinse and pat your face dry, following a day or night moisturiser. I'm happy to say that I've found my skin to be less oily than usual and my skin doesn't feel as if it's been stripped once I've washed it. I'm really looking forward to trying many more products from this range!


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment