Tuesday 27 December 2016

PHB Ethical Beauty 100% Pure Liquid Eyeliner in Black - Review*


May the wings of your eyeliner always be even.


PHB Ethical Beauty is a family business who make handmade products in the UK with 20% of their profit going to charity. Their products are free from animal ingredients, Parabens, SLS, DEA, TEA, alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol, Ethanol), Phenoxyethanol, artificial perfumes/fragrance, Petrochemicals, Methylisothiazolinone, Phthalates, colourants, silicone, mineral oils and Propylene Glycol. And all of their products are organic, vegan & Halal.

Accentuate and define eyes with our gentle, long-lasting liquid eyeliner. With a brush applicator for easy application. PH balanced for very sensitive eyes. Made with botanical oils & minerals that are gentle to the skin.The easy-to-use brush is thin and allows for a fast, easy and accurate application. With a long-lasting plant-based formula that is water resistant yet always gentle to eyes. Great for super sensitive eyes that water easily.

I went through a phase in my life where I never left the house without having applied my winged eyeliner. Fast forward a few years and that's no longer the case. Since becoming vegan I've tried a couple of liquid eyeliners but I've never ended up finding the 'perfect one', or actually reviewing one on here! I've had quite a few months without properly practising my eyeliner, so I thought it was time to give another one a go. 

A long handle to hold and a thin application brush is a must-have when it comes to eyeliners, I know that much. And I'm happy to say that this one is perfect when it comes to those two factors. I found the liner easy to apply and managed to create a line that was the closest thing to straight as I could do! After I had applied the product to my eyelids, the inner corner of my eye felt like your face does when you've applied a face mask and it's just starting to dry and crack. The eyeliner did tend to wear off and become smudged towards the end of the day, but when needed to it was very easy to remove. Other than that I enjoyed playing around with something that's a lot safer to use than the common eyeliner brands that are around.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment