Monday 6 February 2017

PHB Ethical Beauty Balancing Moisturiser with Organic Lavender & Tamanu - Review*


PHB Ethical Beauty is a family business who make handmade products in the UK with 20% of their profit going to charity. Their products are free from animal ingredients, Parabens, SLS, DEA, TEA, alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol, Ethanol), Phenoxyethanol, artificial perfumes/fragrance, Petrochemicals, Methylisothiazolinone, Phthalates, colourants, silicone, mineral oils and Propylene Glycol. And all of their products are organic, vegan & Halal.

PHB’s Balancing moisturiser is carefully formulated to rebalance skin and improve the complexion. Geranium regulates oil production & revitalises skin for a healthy glow and even skin tone. Organic Lavender is combined with Tamanu help to heal & repair skin, reducing scarring and blemishes. The perfect treat to keep skin clear and healthy. With a matte finish that helps prevent shine.

As you may or may not know, I'm always on the hunt for the 'perfect' moisturiser. I suffer from what they call combination skin. My skin can sometimes be quite dry, other days it'll be super oily and spotty. I've had my eye on this PHB Balancing Moisturiser for a little while now so I couldn't wait to try it out when I received it from LoveLula.com. Firstly, I'm in love with the scent, it's full of very subtle notes of lavender that make you want to keep smelling it. I'm also loving the texture of this facial moisturiser, the only way to describe it is a thick yoghurt texture! It's thick, silky soft and a little goes a long way, so there's no need to be generous with it when applying. It's also very easy to rub in, I like applying it to targeted areas such as dry patches, spots or scars. Afterwards, you're left with a very smooth face that has no oily residue and a lovely soft scent of lavender on your skin. 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Me too with combination! This cream sounds lovely. I'm a huge fan of pai's Geranium & Thistle Rebalancing Day Cream.

    ReplyDelete