Monday 20 February 2017

Laidbare Smooth As a Peach Cellulite Buster - Review*



'Smooth as a peach' 

The Laidbare regime has been developed free from harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients, to ultimately keep your skin healthy and looking as young and fresh as possible! ‘Less is more’ - the Laidbare range is simple, yet delivers super active, multi-tasking results, saving time and money!

Relax and take away the effort of going to the gym by toning your dimples at home! Catappa Leaf Extract firms tighten and tones skin tissues Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, assists in skin brightening, works as an antiseptic and balances the skin's appearance. Caffeine a must for cellulite treatment can help take away fat from the body, reducing those annoying little dimples. And Chlorella Vulagaris significantly reduces the appearance of stretch marks.

Now I tend to use a body oil for my stretch marks, but since I was running low on my current oil I thought I'd give something new a try. I came across this Smooth As a Peach Cellulite Buster by Laidbare on LoveLula.com and thought it was worth a try. The ingredient Chlorella Vulgaris is said to significantly reduce the appearance of stretch marks which is what I was looking for, so the product sounded like a great match. The product itself smells sweet and has the consistency of a gel and cream mixed together. It's easy to apply, rub in and just a little of the product managed to cover a good amount of my skin in one go. I found that my skin was left feeling very soft afterwards, even throughout the day. And although I haven't noticed any visible effects yet, with daily use I'm hoping to see an improvement in my stretch marks.



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment