Wednesday 8 February 2017

Indemne GIMME CLEAR! Unexpected Lotion For Acne - Review*


Indemne is an organic skincare brand from the south of France, and dermo-cosmetic natural skincare only composed of essential oils and vegetable oils for atopic, sensitive, irritated or "capricious" skin. Indemne also proposes the first ready to use essential oils products.

GIMME CLEAR! is a natural lotion to fight skin blemishes and resorb excess sebum. This lotion is composed of essential oils like Lemon, Carrot seeds, Cinnamon bark, and green Oregano. All the ingredients are carefully chosen for their virtues, purifying, healing and ultra protective.

When I first came across this French product on LoveLula, I had high hopes for it. Unfortunately, there are two downsides to this lotion for me. Firstly I didn't realise that the product is oil based, which is mostly my fault for not researching it properly. I know it's said that facial oils can help oily skin, but I haven't found this to be correct as of yet. And secondly it's stated to apply a few drops of the oil with your fingers, sadly the spray pump didn't help with this instruction at all. The product seems to go everywhere and you end up using more of the product than intended. So instead of a spray pump, I personally think a pipette would be better suited for the bottle. I may have not enjoyed using this product, but hopefully, you'll have better luck with it then I have!


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment