Monday 19 June 2017

Zoya Wendy & Rocha Nail Polishes - Review*


Zoya brings design-led inspiration to the world of safe, natural nail polish. Formulated without any of the top five synthetic nasties, there are over 500 irresistible colours to choose from, ranging from classic to ultra-cool, plus seasonal collections to look forward to.

Rocha by Zoya is described as a classic folly red cream with warm undertones that enhance a Summer glow. This is my favourite shade out of the two Summery nail polishes I chose to review from LoveLula this month. I love a good red or orange nail polish and Rocha offers both colours in one bottle! The nail polish stayed put for a good week and it will look great with a tan on holiday!

Wendy by Zoya is described as a juicy summer melon, deep enough to flatter a tan but bright enough to stand out. Unfortunately, I couldn't get on with this shade, I feel it's a little too peachy for me. It also took a few coats to get the shade streakless and for me, it ended up going sticky because of this. Luckily it was simple and easy enough to remove with my current remover.


These products were sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment