Sunday 31 December 2017

Narynda Skincare Face & Body Scrub - Review*

'Discover a radiant, youthful complexion!'

Narynda Skincare believes that skin requires natural oils to regenerate, remain youthful and to stay nourished. All of their products are made with a high quantity of oils and butters to replace the moisture that our skin loses every day due to factors like the environment, lifestyle or stress. Their products aim to balance the skin by firming and hydrating without blocking pores. Whether you suffer from dry, oily, combination or problem skin, the products are designed to give your skin what it needs. Most importantly, all of their products are made to be versatile – so you can use however much you like and wherever on the body it suits you depending on your preferences, skin type and lifestyle. Narynda Skincare is proud to create a range that is hardworking yet affordable, giving us the happy skin we deserve.

A gentle yet hardworking scrub that evens out skin tone leaving it soft, blemish-free and glowing. This Face & Body Scrub consists of two types of exfoliating textures; the slightly larger Bamboo Grains remove tired-looking skin and the smaller Rice Grounds polish the skin’s surface leaving it smooth and radiant. The Red clay draws out impurities, toxins and excess oil/sebum helping to unblock pores thereby reducing breakouts. Whilst the varied sized granules buff away dead skin cells and stimulate circulation in the skin leaving you with a lasting healthy freshness. 

I really love using a face scrub, which means I dislike not having one around. I was looking for a new brand of face scrub to use when I came across this cute looking Narynda Skincare Face & Body Scrub from LoveLula.com. I decided to give it a go and now I'm really glad that I did! The squeezy tube is a great size for me and I love how easy the scrub is to squeeze out. I really like that this scrub is a face and body scrub, usually, body scrubs are too thick and oily for the face but this is perfect for me. I've been using the product in circular movements on each section of my face to make sure I'm getting a good scrub all over. I find that the grains are a great size for me and my skin feels super soft after using the scrub. Overall I'm super pleased with this Narynda Skincare Face & Body Scrub and I'll be on the lookout for other products by them!


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment