Thursday 11 January 2018

Inika Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow Duo in Platinum Steel & Inika Shadow Brush - Review*




'When glamour meets nature you can't help but fall in love.'


Made with the finest, most gentle natural ingredients, INIKA products have become a saving grace for people who struggle with allergies and sensitivities to other cosmetics. Made in Australia, the range offers outstanding performance, unquestionable quality and a stylish product selection with the most glamorous results. Available in colours and finishes not seen before in natural makeup. Products are easy to wear, kind to skin and remain clear on your conscience. The multi-award winning range includes best-selling mineral foundations and concealers, mineral eyeshadows and mascaras, professional brushes and creamy lipsticks. The products are becoming must-haves even for those without sensitive skin as the quality, range and finish easily rival the most high-end, chemical alternatives. 

 • 100% natural • Certified organic or vegan or both • Certified halal • Certified cruelty-free • Free from Parabens • Free from Petrochemicals, fillers and talc • Free from Bismuth Oxychloride and GM ingredients • Free of preservatives, Mineral oils, Phthalates and fragrances • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) • Packed in recyclable packaging 

Inika Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow Duo:
This versatile, long-haired brush gradually tapers to a medium-size dome for easy eyeshadow application. Its unique shape makes it ideal for applying INIKA Mineral Eye Shadow all over the lid, softening eye contour colours, diffusing shadow pigments or setting concealer. Blend INIKA Mineral Eye Shadow seamlessly with horizontal strokes from the outer corner of lid up into the crease, making eyes look extra defined. INIKA Perfection Concealer can be applied with the INIKA Shadow Brush by using light vertical strokes around the eye area. Can also be used on top of our INIKA Eye Pencil to give your eyes dramatic and iridescent colour. 

Inika Shadow Brush:
INIKA Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow Duos are rich in pigment for vibrant and opulent colour that lasts all day. They have been pressed using an all natural process, delivering the healthiness of mineral eye shadow with the performance of a pressed powder - without the need for harmful chemicals that may irritate sensitive eyes. Like all of your INIKA cosmetics, you can be sure that these all natural beauties don't compromise on quality. Each shadow boasts a high-performance mineral colour that is rich in pigment, crease-proof and long-lasting. Enhance the colour and shape of your eye by choosing from any of the seven complimentary shade combinations, and creating a look for any occasion

I haven't used an eye shadow for a good few years! I've constantly felt as if I couldn't apply it properly, so I gave up using it. I've always liked a smokey eye on other people and when I came across this Inika Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow Duo in Platinum Steel on LoveLula.com, I decided to pluck up the courage and try eye shadow again. I paired the Eye Shadow Duo with Inika's long-haired Shadow Brush because I felt that having matching tools would be a good start. My first impressions were how classy the recyclable packaging looks and feels, I really love the gold and black design. I absolutely love the Shadow Brush as you can use it both dry or damp, giving versatile looks. I tested a look with a damp brush and was given the test patch above, I had achieved my perfect shiny grey smokey eye! I found the eye shadow super easy to remove with coconut oil and the Shadow Brush was just as easy to clean with soap and water. Overall I'm really happy with these Inika products that I choose to review and I'm really looking forward to trying out different coloured eyeshadows!


These products were sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment