Monday 15 January 2018

Lucky Cloud Skincare Coconut Lip Butter - Review*


'You'll be on cloud nine'

Lucky Cloud Skincare create natural, vegan-friendly skincare in Edinburgh, Scotland. All products are lovingly handmade in small batches using luxurious quality raw ingredients to create moisture-rich, nourishing and soothing products. Looking chic and jam-packed with vitamins, nutrients and essential fatty acids. We create products that deliver on their promise and look so good you’ll want to show them off to everyone you know!

This vegan-friendly lip butter not only softens, protects and heals your lips, it also smells good enough to eat! Enriched with Coconut & Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond & Thistle Oil along with Vitamin E oil to protect your smackers. Packed in super cool and retro tins, our lip balms are low profile so don't take up much room in your purse or pocket. This coconut variety smells so good, it'll transport you to a tropical destination in an instant!

• 100% Vegan • High-quality botanical extracts, plant oils and butters • Ethically sourced ingredients • Enriched with vitamins • Packaged in fully recyclable containers  No Parabens, Formaldehyde, Sodium Lauryl / Laureth Sulphates or Mineral Oils  No animal ingredients animal or testing 

I recently came across this Coconut Lip Butter By Lucky Cloud Skincare from LoveLula.com. I had read good things about the product so I decided to review it for LoveLula this month as I love anything coconut. I really love the packaging that the lip butter comes in, it's super easy to open and you can apply it directly to your lips without it going everywhere. It also smells absolutely divine and I can't stop applying it to my lips! It's a great size to keep in your pocket when out and about as it doesn't take up any space at all. I'm really looking forward to trying out different products by Lucky Cloud Skincare.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment