Thursday 11 January 2018

Glossworks Nail Polish Remover - Review*

'Effective, yet gentle.'

Glossworks has been around since the tail end of last year, the range consists of many great coloured nail polishes, base & top coats, a nail & cuticle oil and a nail polish remover. The whole range is vegan and cruelty-free. 

This effective, yet gentle grape-scented nail polish remover is enriched with Argan Oil and Vitamin E, to nourish and repair your nails. The nail polish remover is Acetone-free and formulated with high-quality ingredients that swiftly removes polish from the nails, leaving no white residue on the nail.

When I came across this Nail Polish Remover by Glossworks on LoveLula.com, I was running low on my current remover so I decided to give this one a whirl. Firstly, I really like the packaging that Glossworks have chosen for this remover, I find the design very fresh, straightforward and easy to use. I wanted to put the product to the test, it was time to remove the deep purple nail colour that I had been wearing for almost a week. It came off very easily without much effort, I only needed two rounds of the remover to get the deep purple completely off of my nails, whereas usually, it takes me three to four. After using the remover the grape scent that's left behind is absolutely lovely. I liked it so much that I couldn't stop smelling my fingernails after using it! The only downside to the nail polish is that the remover itself has a really strong alcohol scent and unfortunately, my room was left smelling the same for a good few hours.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment