Wednesday 19 September 2018

Emani Prismatic Duo-Tone Bewitched Lip Colour - Review*




Emani Vegan Cosmetics is uniquely formulated with the most discriminating skin types in mind. Exclusively designed and specifically formulated to benefit sensitive, acne-prone, and ageing skin, each of our products enhance the appearance and well-being of problematic skin. Emani uses only all-natural ingredients to create natural beauty. Emani Vegan Cosmetics combine natural minerals with certified-organic botanicals, oils, and waxes to create quality makeup that enhances your dermatologic health.

One lipstick that can be worn four ways. Each colour can be worn alone, or both shades together. Emani Prismatic lipsticks are infused with two intense symmetrical colours. Create, sculpt and highlight your lips. Artisan-made in California with the "good" stuff: natural oils, waxes and pure, long-lasting pigments for the most glamorous comfort wear. Toxin-free, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

I've never been one for lipsticks and have always stuck to a clear lip balm due to not finding the correct shade for me. I ended up coming across Emani, which is a brand that I hadn't heard of before now. LoveLula.com have a good variety of Emani lipsticks and I ended up going for their Prismatic Duo-Tone Lip Colour in shade Bewitched. I've been searching for this sort of shade for a few months now and I'm glad to say this is the perfect shade for me. The lipstick is easy to apply and I love that you can wear the colours separately or blend them together for a softer shade. I was a little worried that the lipstick would stain my lips like some darker shades do, but I find it easy to remove with a little make-up remover. It stays on well throughout the day and needs minimal replication.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment