Wednesday 19 September 2018

Macho and Bling Refresing Peppermint Foot Scrub - Review*




Macho and Bling are a unisex skincare brand that provides 100% natural based products with aromatherapy essential. We have a moral obligation to ensure all of our products are healthy for your skin and gives you the confidence to feel and look great. Oils to nurture, nourish and rejuvanate the skin. From UK made ingredients from Lavender, Carrot Seed, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree, we have provided a variety of products from Anti-aging, Beard Oils and Balm's, Unisex Face Masks, Body Creams and more. Sit Back and relax while with our innovative product range. Made to soothe, nourish and refresh your skin. With 100% Natural Ingredients you are guaranteed to feel the true essence of healthy and glowing skin.

This Foot Scrub revitalises and refreshes the foot. It helps soften the base of the feet and in between the toes getting rid of the hardened skin.

Before coming across Macho and Bling on LoveLula.com, I hadn't heard of the company before. Whilst having a look through their vast range of products I came across their Refreshing Peppermint Foot Scrub, I love a good foot scrub so I was eager to try this one out. Firstly, the size of the product is smaller than I originally thought but this size is actually great to take away on any travels. The scrub itself smells amazing! I found the squeezy tube easy to use in the shower, the scrub washes off easily and it gives my feet a really good scrub. My feet are left feeling soft after use and are then ready for a foot moisturiser. 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment