Tuesday 18 December 2018

NATorigin Eye Make-up Remover Lotion - Review



NATorigin is a multi-award winning, hypo-allergenic and natural range formulated for extremely sensitive eyes and skin. We are currently the only brand to be approved by Allergy UK to be beneficial to allergy sufferers. Our high-performance products are designed to be as gentle as possible through a special production process while sourcing ingredients from natural (minimum 97%) and where possible, organic sources which are certified by Ecocert Greenlife. NATorigin is free from alcohol, chrome, nickel, parabens, petrochemicals and many other synthetic ingredients, synthetic colours, fragrances and preservatives. Sponsors and winners of the Free From Skincare Awards.

NATorigin hypo-allergenic eye make-up remover lotion has a 98.5% natural, water-based formulation. It is rich in extracts of red algae and oil extracted from the seeds of organic arctic raspberries, chosen for their soothing, anti-inflammatory action and for their extreme softness.

I was running low on eye make-up remover so I decided to have a look for a new one on LoveLula.com. I ended up coming across this NATorigin Eye Make-up Remover Lotion. The lotion works really well and removes my mascara really easily in just a few gentle rubs. The lotion didn't sting or leave my eyes feeling sore after removing my mascara which is great. I also really like how easy the bottle is to use, as you can apply as much or as little remover to your face cloth as needed. 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment