Saturday 19 January 2019

Nature's Wish Peace Roller Ball - Review*




Nature's Wish is an award-winning wellbeing and skincare company, offering a range of high-quality products that are rich in vitamins, essential oils, flower and crystal essences. Each product is handmade in small batches to retain the quality and integrity of the essences. Nature's Wish does not contain any chemicals, petroleum, palm oil, parabens or additives and is never tested on animals.

A luxurious combination of essential oils, flower and crystal essences for easy, on the go pulse point use. Our carefully blended Roller Balls are a pocketful of goodness designed to bring a sense of wellbeing. Peace is a soothing blend to help calm when you are feeling overwhelmed or under pressure. Provides grounding and protection allowing you to feel strong and safe. Apply to pulse points, breathe in deeply and embrace a gentle awakening of positive emotions to help you with your day. Flower Essences: The Peace blend of Angel's Trumpet, Daisy and Walnut. Essential Oils: Palmarosa, Rose Otto and Grapefruit.

I tend to feel overwhelmed a fair bit, so when I found Nature's Wish Roller Ball called Peace on LoveLula.com I thought it might help calm me when I felt the need to. The product is a great size, making it really easy to carry around with me so I can use it whenever and wherever I feel the need to. The scent for me is a mix of rose and grapefruit which I find very soothing. I also find that the scent helps get me off to sleep if I'm having a little trouble doing so. Nature's Wish Peace Roller Ball has definitely helped me feel calmer when I've needed to do so.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment