Tuesday 15 January 2019

PHB Ethical Beauty New Skin Perfector Bio-Gel*



PHB Ethical Beauty is a pioneering family run business with a revolutionary multi-award winning a range of UK handmade ethical beauty products which are all natural, vegan and halal certified. PHB give us ethically made products that are a safer choice for our health and for the environment. They're also raising awareness about ethical issues that arise in the cosmetics industry, such as the use of animal-derived ingredients, plastic microbeads and palm oil in cosmetics. All of PHB's products are free from alcohol, animal ingredients, harmful chemicals & allergens and they are strongly against animal testing.

This skin perfecting Bio-Gel blends the finest quality organic Aloe Vera with pure Rose Oil & Sea Buckthorn in a skin-quenching and healing formula. Rich in essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that help increase elasticity, promote scar healing & improve skin’s appearance and texture.

I'm always on the hunt for new products to try that claim to promote scar healing or help with stretch marks. I've now accepted that scars and stretch marks are normal and that everyone has them, but I do like to keep mine extra hydrated than the rest of my skin so that they stay super soft. I simply love the look of the new range that PBH Ethical Beauty has brought out and the glass packaging is amazing. You can buy the new range from LoveLula.com which is where I came across it. This Skin Perfector Bio-Gel from PHB Ethical Beauty smells lovely and I love using it on my body as it sinks in quickly. The only problem I have is that it seems to leave my facial skin feeling a little heavy so I prefer to use it in the evenings before I go to sleep rather than in the mornings. This product is great at leaving my skin feel super soft, making it the perfect product to keep my scars and stretch marks hydrated!


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment