Thursday 30 January 2020

Lavera Basis Sensitiv Whitening Toothpaste - Review*


For over 25 years, Lavera has manufactured all-natural skincare and cosmetics to the highest quality standards. Using herbal ingredients, certified organic whenever possible, Lavera products are all formulated without synthetic preservatives, colours or fragrances, developed to be effective yet gentle for sensitive skin, and safe for you, your family and the environment.

Enamel-safe whitening toothpaste with fluoride. Naturally reduces stains, strengthens and remineralises tooth enamel. Contains 1400ppm sodium fluoride to help prevent cavities.

I came across this Lavera Basis Sensitiv Whitening Toothpaste on Love Lula. I've tried many toothpastes by this brand, which I have loved for a few years now. The paste itself smells very minty and fresh. It foams up well unlike other natural toothpastes. The only thing that I dislike about this toothpaste is that my mouth doesn't feel fresh afterwards.



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment