Thursday 23 January 2020

Benecos Mint Lip Balm - Review*



For a long time, natural cosmetics had a bland, generic look, limited product choices and, generally, high prices. However, this is no longer the case because at Benecos we offer bright, modern, cruelty-free products all at affordable prices. Our products are natural and organic and our makeup range is filled with a variety of colours, so say goodbye to dull and boring and hello to the vibrant and dynamic world of Benecos colour cosmetics!

Nourishing lip care with Vitamin E, Jojoba oil and Shea Butter to hydrate and nourish dry and chapped lips.

The one cosmetic product that I probably couldn't live without is lip balm, as I hate having dry lips. I have a variety of favourite lip balms meaning I always have a couple on the go. This Benecos Mint Lip Balm is now one of my favourite lip balms. I wish I could apply this one all day long, as the mint leaf oil makes my lips tingle as soon as I apply the lip balm. Unfortunately, the tingling does stop after awhile, but on the upside my lips are left feeling really soft.



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment