Tuesday 25 February 2020

Teeth Whitening KIKI Health Activated Charcoal Powder - Review*


IKI believes in adding only the purest of ingredients with the highest potency available. All ingredients are meticulously chosen and ethically processed to preserve and maximise the beneficial and powerful elements, ensuring unsurpassed bioavailability. KIKI does not compromise their products with inexpensive fillers and synthetics. KIKI was born out of a desire to promote optimum health and well-being and is fast becoming one of the leading manufacturers of natural plant-based health products in the UK.

KIKI’s Activated Charcoal is a finely reduced powder (5-10 microns), which presents a huge surface area for the absorption of unwanted substances. So when taken orally or used on teeth or skin it works like a sponge to soak up contaminants. Activated charcoal contributes to reducing excessive flatulence after eating. KIKI ‘s Activated Charcoal is produced from sustainable coconuts which have been highly purified with steam to remove any contaminants for use as a pharmaceutically active ingredient.

I'm really glad that I came across the Teeth Whitening KIKI Health Activated Charcoal Powder on Love Lula, as it's made my smile a lot brighter. I've never used anything like this before so I did find the process a little messy at first. Just after one use, I had honestly already noticed an immediate change in the colour of my teeth! I try to use the powder every other day or night to help keep my smile brighter and stain free.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment