Monday 29 June 2020

Crazy Rumors Spearmint 100% Natural Lip Balm - Review*



Crazy Rumors are wonderfully colourful and flavourful vegan lip balms from the USA with a BIG personality. Established over 15 years ago, the exceptional 100% natural lip care is still handmade in small batches for the purest and freshest balms. Clean, tasty and ethical, the balms include super moisturising delights like Certified Organic Shea Butter & soothing Jojoba oil. The mouth-watering flavours are sourced from fruits, vegetables and spices, no synthetic lab-created flavours in here, ever. Nature creates it all, and what’s better than that? There’s something for everyone: Mild to Wild, we’ve got you covered!

Cool, crisp lip tingling mint! A breath of fresh air. 100% natural, vegan and certified cruelty-free. Super moisturising with Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil.

I've loved Crazy Rumors lip balms for as long as I can remember. I chose to try out the Spearmint flavour from Love Lula. Unfortunately, this isn't my favourite flavour from Crazy Rumors. Once the lip balm has sunk in the scent doesn't smell as strong which is good. On the upside, the lip balm does leave my lips feeling really soft and hydrated.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment