Monday 29 June 2020

Odylique Lavender Hand & Body Wash - Review*


Genuine, nurturing and unique; Odylique by Essential Care represents everything that is wonderful about natural and organic beauty. Odylique products combine truly effective formulations with the finest natural ingredients. Known as the Purists in Skincare, this family-run company uses only organic herbs, plant oils and natural actives to lovingly produce skincare solutions for even the most sensitive of skin.

A gorgeously creamy hand and body wash with moisturising aloe and extra virgin olive oil base and complemented with the heavenly scent of lavender fields. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and irritated skin.

I decided to use this Odylique lavender hand and body wash from Love Lula as a body wash rather than a hand wash. unfortunately, I'm really not a fan of this product. I find it takes a lot of the product to feel like you're getting good use out of it. I also don't like the scent of this wash as I find it doesn't smell as fresh as I thought it would. On the plus side, I do love the simple black and white design on the bottle.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment