Tuesday 28 July 2020

Fair Squared Almond Hand Cream - Review*



Fair Squared offer cosmetic and personal hygiene products made from certified fairly traded and natural ingredients. They are an alternative trade organisation who have fair dealings with producers from some of the world`s poorest countries and were one of the first companies to be labelled with the well-known Fairtrade logo.

A rich hand cream that nourishes the skin to provide long-lasting moisture while protecting against dehydration and premature ageing. The smooth consistency is easy to apply and absorbs quickly. Vegan, Fairtrade and Natrue certified. Fairtrade certified olive oil and almond oil, benefiting our farmers in Palestine, Pakistan and Chile. No parabens, phthalates, SLS or PEGs.

The Fair Squared Almond Hand Cream from Love Lula is my favourite hand cream that I've used so far. The cream itself has a really light scent to it which I like when it comes to hand creams. I find the cream rubs in well and leaves my hands feeling really soft after use. 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment