Monday 22 February 2021

Fair Squared Zero Waste Black Hairbands - Review*



Fair Squared offer cosmetic and personal hygiene products made from certified fairly traded and natural ingredients. They are an alternative trade organisation who have fair dealings with producers from some of the world`s poorest countries and were one of the first companies to be labelled with the well-known Fairtrade logo.

Made from organic cotton and fairly traded rubber these hair ties are gentle on the hair and leave no pressure points.

I've been on the search for some Earth friendly hair bands for a while now. I ended up coming across these Fair Squared ones on Love Lula. The hair bands have a good stretch and keep my thick hair in place when needed. I also like how the bands are flat which makes them soft on the hair. The only thing that I would change is the noticeable white label that's stitched onto the bands. 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment