Sunday 29 August 2021

Fair Squared Zero Waste Shaving Soap (Coffee) - Reveiw*




Fair Squared offers cosmetic and personal hygiene products made from certified fairly traded and natural ingredients. They are an alternative trade organisation that has fair dealings with producers from some of the world`s poorest countries and were one of the first companies to be labeled with the well-known Fairtrade logo.

Mild and foamy shaving soap with shea butter, coconut oil, and babassu oil for the perfect shave!

I really like using this Fair Squared Zero Waste Shaving Soap from Love Lula whilst shaving. It foams up well and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I also love that you get two blocks and a little cute bag to store them in.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment