Saturday 5 November 2016

PHB Ethical Beauty Foot Scrub Bar with Dead Sea Salt & Orange - Review*




PHB Ethical Beauty is a family business who make handmade products in the UK with 15% of their profit going to charity. Their products are free from animal ingredients, Parabens, SLS, DEA, TEA, alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol, Ethanol), Phenoxyethanol, artificial perfumes/fragrance, Petrochemicals, Methylisothiazolinone, Phthalates, colourants, silicone, mineral oils and Propylene Glycol. And all of their products are organic, vegan & Halal.

Revive your feet with PHB’s 100% Fresh & Natural Foot Scrub Bar. The perfect pick me up for dry or tired feet. This bundle of goodness is handmade using Dead Sea Salt and rich Cocoa Butter to buff away dry dead skin cells whilst moisturising to reveal skin that feels smooth, soothed and refreshed. 

I really like the smell of this PHB Ethical Beauty Foot Scrub Bar from LoveLula! It's made from 100% fresh and natural ingredients, the organic cocoa moisturises and helps improves softness whilst the dead sea salt exfoliates and boosts circulation, helping maintain smooth and healthy skin. I found the product itself easy to use and it didn't take me a lot of effort to add it to my shower regime. After using the Foot Scrub Bar, my feet were left feeling very soft and smooth, this was still consistent even after drying my feet once out of the shower. 


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment