Tuesday 16 April 2019

BeBarefaced 3 in 1 Eye Gel - Review*



At BeBarefaced we’re committed to helping achieve barefaced confidence through the power of natural ingredients. While we may appear playful, we take our formulations very seriously. If we don't think it’s natural and doing some good then we don't add it in! All our products are made with precision and care to deliver a category-leading performance worthy of your trust. Our high performing formulas focus on carefully selected natural ingredients combined with antioxidants and essential oils, ensuring that our products are honest, natural and effective.

BeBarefaced 3 in 1 Eye Gel combines three powerful ingredients Marine Collagen, Vitamin E and Argan Oil, to rehydrate and revitalise the eye area. Marine collagen reduces fine lines and restores volume lost from premature ageing. The delicate eye area is susceptible to sun damage and over time this starts to develop wrinkles and affect skin laxity. Antioxidants Vitamin E and Green Tea work to repair these effects of photoaged eyes, visibly lifting and brightening the eye contour, reducing dark circles and discolouration. Aloe vera hydrates, cools and minimises puffiness waking up tired eyes. And Argan oil locks in moisture targeting the ageing effects of dehydration.

I hadn't been getting on with my previous eye cream, so when I came across BeBarefaced's 3 in 1 Eye Gel on LoveLula I decided that is was time to try out a new one. I've had trouble with eye gels in the past where they've left my skin feeling very sticky, but this gel soaks into my skin really well which is great. The skin around my eyes is left feeling softer after use and I can see visible differences in the smoothness of my skin and the fine lines.




This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment