Wednesday 17 April 2019

Odylique Lemon Butter Hand Smoothie - Review*



Genuine, nurturing and unique; Odylique by Essential Care represents everything that is wonderful about natural and organic beauty... Odylique products combine truly effective formulations with the finest natural ingredients. Known as the Purists in Skincare, this family-run company uses only organic herbs, plant oils and natural actives to lovingly produce skincare solutions for even the most sensitive of skin. The products are created on a family farm in Suffolk and are handmade in small batches to ensure maximum freshness. Wherever possible the raw materials used are sourced locally from sustainable and renewable sources. None of the packaging is air-freighted and is sourced from either the UK or Europe. Products are never tested on animals and the company has won an RSPCA award for their commitment to animal welfare.

A blend of coconut and cocoa, organic sea buckthorn and healing aloe vera, it is guaranteed to soothe and moisturise the driest and sensitive skin… all with a deliciously fresh scent.

I love a good hand cream, so when I came across this Odylique Lemon Butter Hand Smoothie from LoveLula I thought I'd give it a go due to its name sounding amazing. Firstly, it smells lovely, very fresh and fruity which I love. The hand cream itself rubs in nicely and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy afterwards which I really dislike with hand creams. All in all, my hands are left feeling very soft and all dry areas are fully moisturised after use.




This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment