Tuesday 16 April 2019

NATorigin Eye Make-up Remover Emulsion - Review*



NATorigin is a multi-award winning, hypo-allergenic and natural range formulated for extremely sensitive eyes and skin. We are currently the only brand to be approved by Allergy UK to be beneficial to allergy sufferers. Our high-performance products are designed to be as gentle as possible through a special production process while sourcing ingredients from natural (minimum 97%) and where possible, organic sources which are certified by Ecocert Greenlife. NATorigin is free from alcohol, chrome, nickel, parabens, petrochemicals and many other synthetic ingredients, synthetic colours, fragrances and preservatives. Sponsors and winners of the Free From Skincare Awards.

NATorigin hypo-allergenic eye make-up remover emulsion has a 98.5% natural, cream-based formulation. It is rich in extracts of red algae and oil extracted from the seeds of organic arctic raspberries, chosen for their soothing, anti-inflammatory action and for their extreme softness.

On the hunt for a new eye make-up remover, I came across NATorigin's Eye Make-up Remover Emulsion from LoveLula which I thought sounded great. Firstly, the cream-based lotion smells lovely and I can't stop smelling it every time I use it. It removes my mascara very well and doesn't sting my eyes at all, which is great for my sensitive eyes. The bottle is also really easy to use when it comes to squeezing the product out.



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment