Tuesday 16 April 2019

BeBarefaced Anti Wrinkle Moisturiser - Review*



At BeBarefaced we’re committed to helping achieve barefaced confidence through the power of natural ingredients. While we may appear playful, we take our formulations very seriously. If we don't think it’s natural and doing some good then we don't add it in! All our products are made with precision and care to deliver a category-leading performance worthy of your trust. Our high performing formulas focus on carefully selected natural ingredients combined with antioxidants and essential oils, ensuring that our products are honest, natural and effective.

Our Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser harnesses the power of vitamin A. Boasting many anti ageing benefits, it's a must for your skincare regime if anti ageing is on your priority list. This Moisturiser is a powerful anti ageing tool, effectively targeting the trickiest skin concerns; wrinkles, loss of volume, uneven skin tone and sun damaged skin. 1% Vitamin A complex fights free radical damage that causes ageing. Cells are turned over faster targeting not only wrinkles and fine lines but also spot prone skin. Skin plumping Hyaluronic Acid locks in water content giving skin a volume boost while reducing wrinkles. Collagen reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines. And Antioxidants Vitamin C and E repairs sun damaged skin and protects against photo-ageing.

I've always steered clear of anti-aging creams, as the ones I've tried so far have been too thick for my oily based skin. I came across the BeBarefaced Anti Wrinkle Moisturiser on LoveLula and decided to give it a go as the description of it sounded great. The moisturiser rubs in really well and doesn't need much rubbing in at all. It does tend to leave my skin a little oily at the end of the day though. So because of this, I've only been using the cream in the evening before I go to sleep, which has helped. My skin is left feeling soft after use and I've noticed that the lines on my forehead have reduced slightly.



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment