Monday 30 March 2020

Alteya Certified Organic Liquid Soap Citrus & Mint - Review*


Alteya Organics is a fast-growing and a multiple international award-winning family-owned USDA and NaTrue certified organic beauty and skincare company with our own rose and lavender fields, distillery and a state-of-the-art skincare manufacturing facility in the heart of The Rose Valley in Bulgaria. We grow and harvest roses, Lavender, Chamomile and Calendula and we distil premium quality certified organic rose oil and other essential oils and flower waters using generations-old recipes. 


Safe and non-toxic certified organic liquid soap to gently and effectively clean skin. Our organic liquid soap “Citrus & Mint”, with its mild and balanced formula, gently and effectively cleanses, leaving skin feeling smooth and moisturized. It creates a rich lather and delicately helps maintain the natural moisture balance of the skin. The uplifting citrus and mint scent inspire cheerful feelings.

Since moving into my own place I've been able to choose the hand soap that I use. I came across the Alteya Certified Organic Liquid Soap in Citrus and Mint on Love Lula and thought I would give it ago. The soap smells lovely and fresh which is what I like when it comes to hand washes. The pump is easy to use and disperses the product well. The soap lathers up well and leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean when needed.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment