Thursday 19 March 2020

BeOnMe Body Hand Cream - Review*


Organic cosmetics made in Italy, certified by Ecocert. BeOnMe was born from the desire to develop the pure, natural and organic cosmetics that people need, to satisfy the desires in particular of those who choose only cosmetics without synthetic ingredients, allergens and components of animal origin.

BeOnMe Hand Cream is rich in natural, organic ingredients that create a protective film for your skin against external agents and is ideal for dry, chapped hands, leaving them soft, smooth and hydrated. It is based on a hydrosol of organic Chamomile, known for its effective calming, anti-inflammatory powers, and a hydrosol of organic Helichrysum Italicum, known for its hydrating, healing properties and for its ability to stimulate circulation and promote cell renewal. Glycerin holds moisture in the skin, while tocopherol (vitamin E) is a power antioxidant long used in cosmetics to prevent skin aging. BeOnMe Hand Cream contains no fragrances, although may chang oil lends it a naturally fresh, citrusy aroma. This essential oil also gives an immediate sensation of wellness and is often used in aromatherapy as a natural anxiolytic and antidepressant.

One product I can't live without is hand cream. I don't suffer from overly dry hands, but I do like to keep any dry skin at bay. I came across the BeOnMe Hand Cream on Love Lula and thought I'd give it a go. The cream itself smells okay but it isn't a favourite of mine. I find the product to be thin and liquidy so a little goes a long way when using this hand cream. Other than that my hands are left feeling really soft and non-greasy after using this product.

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment