Friday 20 March 2020

Bloomtown The Clearing Charcoal & Tea Tree Treatment Mask - Review*



Inspired by the woods, gardens, groves and other charming nooks of our ideal green community, where every ingredient is nourishing and sustainable. Bloomtown was founded in 2016 by husband and wife team Preyanka Clark Prakash and Medwin Culmer after spending two years in Indonesia and witnessing first-hand the loss of virgin forest that is home to endangered orangutans, tigers and so much of the world's biodiversity. Bloomtown is proud to be the UK's first independently certified palm oil-free company, offering beautifully scented, expertly formulated body & skincare, hand-crafted in Cornwall.

Give your skin a much-deserved breather with our Charcoal Mask for oily and acne-prone complexions, formulated with anti-bacterial tea tree oil and white willow bark extract, a natural pore-exfoliant. Our plant glycerine formula does not dry out like traditional masks.

Face masks have always been a staple in my cosmetics collection and I've always loved masks that dry on my skin. However, the Blooomtown Charcoal and Tea Tree Treatment Mask that I found on Love Lula is a little different. The consistency of this face mask is lovely and thick making it really easy to apply. With the mask being black it can get a little messy at times. To help with the messiness I prefer to apply this mask with a brush. I also like to rinse it off in the shower so I don't splash it anywhere! Once the mask is applied I can feel the mask heating up which is a lovely sensation. The mask itself doesn't dry out so my skin always felt moisturised whilst wearing it. There's a possibility that the mask bought everything to the surface from underneath my skin, as I had a few spots appear the day after using it, so keep this in mind. The best thing about this mask is that it smells amazingly fresh!



This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment