Tuesday 3 March 2020

No Secrets One & Four Luxury Vegan Bath Jellies - Review*





No Secrets is a British beauty brand with a difference. We make pure, plant-based skincare with the luxury feel of your favorite high-end beauty brands. Clean products with a clean conscience – that just happen to look, feel and smell amazing. We use only the finest natural ingredients, especially chosen for their purity, safety and affinity with skin. We absolutely avoid any unnecessary chemicals such as Parabens, Phthalates and Sulphates. Every single lovely thing that goes into our formulas is unpicked and explained on our product pages so you know why it’s in there.

Sink into a hot bath and the jellies dissolve into a therapeutic bath oil with the skin-softening goodness of our exclusive seed oil blend. The skin is left divinely smooth (never sticky), muscles are soothed, stress melts away. Each individual glass jar contains enough product for one sensory bath experience. And of course, each and every ingredient is 100% derived from plants and naturally occurring sources.

Bath Jelly One 
One produces a refreshing and reviving, aroma of Bergamot, Petitgrain, Eucalyptus, Juniper and Lavender.

Bath Jelly Four 
Four produces a heady, calming aroma of Geranium, Ylang-Ylang, Neroli, Lavender and Patchouli.

A few months ago I was kindly contacted by Louise, I was offered these lovely sounding vegan bath jellies from No Secrets in exchange for a review. I accepted the samples knowing that I could try them out in my new bath in the flat I was about to move into! After a hectic couple of months I finally got around to trying out these luxury bath jellies. One evening, I lit a candle, put on some soft music, and gave my dry skin a good massage with one of the jellies whilst waiting for my bath to fill up. Oh wow, these little tubs of luxury are amazing! My skin was left feeling warm and soft after the massaging, which was heavenly. I then got into the bath tub, nearly falling asleep due to how relaxed I felt. I'm so glad that I finally got around to trying them out, I just wish I had used them sooner!


These products were sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment