Tuesday 21 April 2020

Alteya Certified Organic Stretch Mark Oil - Review*



Alteya Organics is a fast-growing and a multiple international award-winning family-owned USDA and NaTrue certified organic beauty and skincare company with our own rose and lavender fields, distillery and a state-of-the-art skincare manufacturing facility in the heart of The Rose Valley in Bulgaria. We grow and harvest roses, lavender, chamomile and calendula and we distil premium quality certified organic rose oil and other essential oils and flower waters using generations-old recipes.

Our Organic Stretch Mark Oil is a premium blend of plant-based oils, butter and organic Bulgarian Rose Oil, that may help against stretch marks, and keep skin nourished, soft and beautiful. Relieves dry, itchy skin and significantly improves elasticity.

Rather than using the same body product all over, I like to use products that are designed for certain areas. I was looking for a new product to hydrate the stretch marks that I have on my bottom. I ended up choosing the Alteya Certified Organic Stretch Mark Oil from Love Lula, as I haven't used an oil-based product for a while. The oil smells sweet and rubs in nicely, leaving my skin feeling soft after use.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment