Tuesday 21 April 2020

JOIK Organic Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion - Review*



JOIK is natural luxury. All the goodness from nature combined with luxurious emotions of scent and colour. Using nature to our best advantage, but also caring for nature. JOIK is Northern, pure and minimal style. All products are hand made in Estonia in small batches using only the finest ingredients to ensure high quality and ultimate pampering. All products are formulated to be skin-friendly, free of parabens, petrochemicals, sulphates, other harmful ingredients and are not tested on animals.

Pink grapefruit body lotion absorbs instantly, provides quick but longlasting moisture and leaves skin soft and silky. The lotion is rich in organic cocoa butter, coconut oil, safflower oil and sunflower oil that relieve dry dehydrated skin, protect skin from moisture loss and help it to renew and maintain its elasticity. Organic aloe juice calms, while natural Vitamin E helps to prevent premature aging of the skin. Scented with a naturally fresh and bitter-sweet pink grapefruit scent.

With the warmer weather approaching, I was on the hunt for a more summery scented body lotion. I came across the JOIK Organic Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion on Love Lula and added it to my basket right away. With a summery scent being the main factor of my search, I'm happy to say that this body lotion absolutely ticks that box. It smells lovely and is exactly what I was looking for, for this time of year. The lotion applies well and rubs in nicely, leaving my skin feeling soft and smelling lovely!


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment