Thursday 19 November 2020

SCRUBD Energising Face Scrub - Review*


It all started with soap, and today SCRUBD’s much-loved soap range has developed into our hand-crafted all-natural, organic triple-milled soap block, and is joined by our naturally effective Energising and Anti-Ageing skincare ranges. 

The ultimate deep-cleanse for your skin, our naturally effective face scrub clears out pores, removes dead skin cells and other impurities, and helps restore a smoother, more even complexion. Eco-friendly renewable sugar cane tube.

I came across the SCRUBD Energising Face Scrub on Love Lula. And although this face scrub is aimed at males, I personally find it great for my skin too. The product itself isn't too harsh on my skin and I feel it scrubs my skin well. I also really love the smell of fresh peppermint that it has. Overall, it's a great product to use in the shower.


£21 from Love Lula 

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment