Thursday 19 November 2020

Organic Works Lavender Hand Wash - Review*



With over 50 years’ experience in the beauty industry, we have learnt many lessons here at Organic Works, but one thing we all agree on is that it’s simply not enough to be natural. We are a clean, green, vegan, cruelty-free, brand, making products that are not only kind to your skin but actually work.

Cleanses away impurities and daily grime with essential oils and plant extracts, restoring skin’s natural balance with rose geranium flower oil & aloe vera.

I came across the Organic Works Lavender Hand Wash on Love Lula. The first thing I did when I received the hand wash was to smell it. Lavender is one of my favourite scents and this one smells lovely and strong. I feel that the hand wash cleans my hands well and leaves them feeling soft. 


£10 from Love Lula

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment