Wednesday 16 June 2021

Fair Squared Cotton Washcloths - Review*




Fair Squared offers cosmetic and personal hygiene products made from certified fairly traded and natural ingredients. They are an alternative trade organization that has fair dealings with producers from some of the world`s poorest countries and were one of the first companies to be labeled with the well-known Fairtrade logo.

Fairtrade organic cotton washcloths, the perfect alternative to wet wipes. Pack contains 2 cloths. Machine washable, suitable for hot laundry.

I love these Fair Squared Cotton Washcloths from Love Lula. They're super handy to have around the bathroom as they can be used for practically anything. I love using them to remove my face masks and I find them to be a staple when I'm traveling, as they hardly take up any space in my wash bag.


£11.45 from Love Lula

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment