Wednesday 23 June 2021

Khadi Rose Repair Repairing Hair Oil - Review*



100% plant-based Ayurvedic shampoos, shower and bath gels, hair and body oils, and skincare. Free from colour boosters, artificial colors preservatives, and chemical additives. The owners of Khadi spent many years in India learning about Ayurvedic principles. They then merged this most ancient knowledge of herbs and oils with their knowledge of skin and hair care to create the Khadi range of products. Khadi products are based on the principles of the most ancient teachings of Ayurveda which treats well-being and health as an interlocking whole of mind, body, and soul.

Khadi hair oils effectively improve the condition of the scalp and hair. Containing sunflower, sesame, brown mustard, and almond oils the hair oils have light, clean and exotic fragrances, they revitalise dull and dry hair, relieve scalp problems, itching, and redness, while preventing dryness and split ends.

This Khadi Rose Repair Repairing Hair Oil from Love Lula is a great new addition to my hair care routine. Not only does it smell amazing, but it also works wonders. I simply massaged the oil into my hair and left it there for a few hours. After about an hour, I could see some dry skin on my scalp was being lifted with the oils. When it was time to wash my hair, I shampooed as normal and then blow-dried my hair. After I had dried my hair, I could see and feel the difference already. My hair felt soft and looked a lot healthier.


£15.95 from Love Lula

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment