Sunday 20 March 2016

Benecos Natural Nail Polish in Wild Orchid - Review*




For a long time, natural cosmetics had a bland, generic look, limited product choices and, generally, high prices. However, this is no longer the case because at Benecos we offer bright, modern, cruelty-free products all at affordable prices. Our products are natural and organic and our make-up range is filled with a variety of colours, so say goodbye to dull and boring and hello to the vibrant and dynamic world of Benecos colour cosmetics! The Benecos range is BDIH certified except the happy nails nail polish range which is now free from 8 harmful chemicals (toluene, formaldehyde, camphor, phthalates, parabens, silicones, TPHP and colophony). Over 72% of our products are vegan, this means that they do not contain any animal ingredients or derivatives and that our products contain less harmful chemicals than other cosmetic brands. We are continually developing our products to ensure effectivity and results to bring you the best natural and organic products possible. Our team are constantly on the lookout for the newest make-up trends to make sure our cosmetic collection remains modern and fresh.

This gorgeous deep pink polish gives instant shine for elegant nails. No base coat is needed with Benecos Nail Varnish but for even longer-lasting chip-free nails finish with a coat of our Nail Polish in Crystal. Benecos Wild Orchid Nail Polish was Highly Commended in the Nail Varnish Category on the 2014 Natural Health Awards.

This month I selected this lovely looking Benecos nail polish in shade Wild Orchid to review from Mypure, the range is new to their website and I've been meaning to try a few more of Benecos' colours! I went for this colour as I'm very into reds and pinks (nothing else to be honest) as I feel I don't suit any other colours. I find it very hard to actually capture the true colour of nail polish in photos. So the colour of this seems to be darker in real life than in my photos above, so it's more of a deep red. I'd say the product lasted over a week on my fingernails, but a good two weeks on my toenails. The consistency of the product is good and it only took one coat to cover my nails fully. When removing the nail polish I wasn't left with any stains, which is a bonus when it comes to dark coloured nail polishes! I'm looking forward to trying out more colours (reds and pinks!) from the Benecos range.


This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment