Thursday 3 March 2016

Botanicals Balancing Mandarin & Chamomile Face Moisturiser - Review*




Our aim at Botanicals is very simple: to provide a range of personal care products which are as close to nature as possible. Those that harness the pure power of plants. And reflect our belief that nature really does know best. Botanicals personal care and wellness products are blended by hand using only carefully selected natural and organic ingredients - and absolutely no petrochemicals or synthetic additives.

A hydrating daily moisturiser which is easily absorbed into the skin, leaving no oily residue. Designed to promote the skin’s natural balance, our popular moisturiser is enriched with jojoba, avocado and marigold oils, with a skin-balancing blend of mandarin, lavender and chamomile. Ideal for normal, combination and sensitive skin types. 

After reviewing Botanicals' Mint & Tea Tree Foot Softening Balm, I was kindly sent out another product to review, I ended up choosing the lovely sounding Balancing Mandarin & Chamomile Face Moisturiser. The Mandarin & Chamomile range is ideal for normal, combination, oily and sensitive skin. During the Winter my skin tends to get a little drier than usual but can still be oily, so I was hoping that this would sort my skin out. To apply the cream simply pump a small amount of the product onto your fingertips, and gently smooth over your face. I found that a little goes a long way so you don't need much to cover your whole face. I find the cream to be soothing and non-greasy which is what I always look for in a moisturiser. As I've said before, I'm quite fussy when it comes to scents of facial moisturisers. I find this cream to have a light and subtle scent of roses, which I'm quite fond of. Also, I still can't get over how great their packaging is, I just love how simple yet classy it all looks. 

This product was sent to me to review, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment